Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fairytales Don't Happen

This isn't going to be very long because I'm not in the mood to really even communicate with anyone right now.


Every decision I make, regardless of the situation, always seems to disappoint everyone. I've played the role of "Dr. Phil" to a lot of people and then they turn around and shoot my advice down.


This is plain and simple. If you don't like my advice and you know you are going to instantly shoot me down, then don't ask.


I'm sick of it. When I need help or advice, it's like pulling teeth to get someone to listen or help.


Don't get me wrong, I'm still here when someone needs me. I'm not shooting everyone down. I'm just saying if you don't want my opinion or honesty in general, then don't ask.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment