Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nothing Fun in this Town

I really hope my interview goes well on Friday. Given it's at 730am, but I'll manage.


I need something to do. I'm absolutely bored to death with my life right now.


That isn't aimed at anyone. It's just my own personal battle. I feel like I'm worthless and unneeded. I mean, I barely supply or support my fiancee and I.


I'm not one to like everything handed to me. Never really have, so depending on him for money/bills makes me feel terrible.


Just thought if I had this job already I wouldn't be so bored. Mauve it's actually not gonna be THAT great, but it'd be better than nothing.


I guess this is just me venting about being alone almost every night. It's pretty dang boring.


I miss being a teenager. I miss staying out late with my guys. I miss having fun all the time during the summer.


Being an adult really just isn't fun anymore.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment