Sunday, May 13, 2012

Friends!

This won't be a long one, but figured I would do some GOOD ranting!


I know I've said this before, but I absolutely love me friends! They listen, make me laugh, and are the siblings I've never had!


I honestly believe that I wouldn't get through life without my close friends. And the AWESOME part about ALL of them is, even though we started out hanging in different "groups", I can get EVERYONE together, and they get along!


That isn't even the best part.. They ALL get along with my fiancee! It's such a blessing.


I've always wanted to find someone like him. Someone that gets along with all of my friends and that my parents like. I never thought that it would be this wonderful.


So.. Like I said, good rant, and short at that, but I wanted to brag a lil about the good in my life!


I love my friends. I never even really call them "friends" anymore because they ARE my family! I consider myself blessed EVERY day for those that are in my life. Some I've known for over 14 years, and some are more recent, but I absolutely love them all, and I know we would all do anything for each other in heartbeat, regardless of the situation.


You all know EXACTLY who you are. I don't feel a need to go name-by-name because I've expressed to all of you how much you mean to me in person, via text, or even fb.


Love you guys! <3


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment