Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Beginning

Hey all!

This is my first time every blogging, so hopefully I can make a good start! My name is Kelsey, I'm 23, and from Illinois. I work for a collection agency, and surprisingly I love it. I live in an appartment with my fiance Daniel and our 2 cats Oreo and Milo. We plan on getting married September 21st, 2013. He's the love of my life, and I wouldn't trade what we have for ANYTHING in this world!

I'm an only child, but I consider my friends as my siblings. I've had a hard time keeping any female friends, but my guy friends have always been here for me. I'm beyond blessed that they've been able to put up with me all these years!!

Ok.. now to start ACTUALLY blogging!!

Most of you know that I'm diabetic, and have been for almost 12 years now. I've had numerous health issues, but have been lucky that my actual diabetes has been under control for a while. Just recently I've been sick left and right for no reason.

The reason I bring this up is because apparently this all makes me a hypochondriac and I'm faking/freaking out too much. In all reality, the people that make these statements have NO idea what I go through on a daily basis.. the pain, scars, bruising, and worry that this disease brings about. I would NEVER wish this on anyone, but at the same time I slightly wish some people could walk 5 minutes in my shoes to understand what this brings about. I don't honestly care whether or not people get upset or mad because of calling them out for saying things like this, but I still feel there isn't enough awareness for it.

Like I said.. I've never blogged before, and comments/ideas are greatly appreciated, along with opinions!!

I guess I shall stop here for now.. Thanks for reading!

4 comments: