Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fake

Alrighty. I've recently discovered that someone who I THOUGHT was a friend of mine was actually.. Using me. I honestly can't stand fake people, but fake friends make me sick. It's just as bad as a fake relationship. You put time and effort into a friendship. You share secrets and fears. For what purpose??


To me, it's because I don't have siblings. I didn't grow up with someone to run to, argue with, or share things with like most people, but I had my friends.


Obviously you can tell I put my friends before myself, and I consider them as my family. Friends always have been and always will be a very important part of my life.


This is why I don't get how people can use each other. Can lie to your face and stab you in the back.


I've never done anything to deserve this sort of "attention", even after the hell this so called "friend" has put me through.


Not going to lie, but there was a part of me that knew this was happening, and honestly didn't care. Now that it's actually happened, I'm upset and worried. I'm worried that getting close to someone who's a newer friend in my life will only turn out hurtful.


Well.. Kind of a depressing topic, but someone had to do it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

  1. Given the circumstances, all I can really say is.. Karma's a bitch with a knife ready to return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ? this has got me confused lol il text yu when my phne is working agian

    ReplyDelete