Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Really?!

Yea.. So that previous blog titled "Fake".. I'm over it.


You took my best friend away from me over stupid things and because you're insecure. I know you CONSTANTLY lied to my face, which makes you a horrible excuse for a human being, let alone a friend. I would drop everything all the time for you, but all you wanted was a friend over 21 and someone that could drive you around.


I'm taking this as a learning experience that I will NEVER get close to another female ever again. Men are right. Some of us can be sooooo two faced. Not only two faced, but catty.


I don't care if I get threatened or whatever because of this post. If you don't like it, don't read it. Starting NOW I'm not putting up with anymore bs. I'm grown and take car of myself. I have a full time job, bills, a fiance, and family to worry about.


People who live fast lives and have no remorse for others in it are the ones that never find true happiness. They're the 40 something year olds drinking their lives away at the bars on a weeknight. The people that hate their jobs, their lives, and have no friends. At least no true friends.


From now on, I'm concentrating on the people that matter the most to me, and as you put VERY kindly "i don't hate you, I just like it better when you aren't around."


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments: