Monday, April 23, 2012

Kind of Strange

I REALLY don't get people..


How can someone who has PURPOSELY removed themselves from your life want to mess with you when you're doing just fine without them?


I think it's hilarious that they don't know that I know what they're TRYING to do.


Daniel and I are EXTREMELY happy together. I've never felt this way about someone in my life, EVER.


I think it's very sad and desperate for someone to go completely out of their way to make an attempt of sabotaging someone else's relationship just because theirs failed.


I get that things happen for a reason, but I don't see "sabotage" as a "thing" that just happens. There's planning and intentions of doing something hurtful.


It's alright, though, because Dan and I are stronger than rumors. Stronger than highschool drama. We're IN LOVE. He's the one I plan on spending my life with.


So to those of you that just can't accept that, then move on. Sorry that you have zero say in my life, but that's also a hint to back off.


If you have the guts to text Daniel and I about "knowing what I'm doing" and "being a friend of 'hers' that knows I've cheated on my fiance" then you should be able to own upto who you are.


Too bad it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who's threatening me, my fiance, and my relationship with a lie.


Anybody who knows me knows that I don't cheat. I have more respect than that. And wpod I really be ENGAGED or IN LOVE or with him for almost TWO YEARS if I honestly wanted to cheat?


Some of us aren't like you in that we can be with someone that long and engaged, yet make out with someone else behind your significant others back. In his car. All the while only thinking if your own feelings.


Don't ever threaten me. Don't ever talk to me. At this point in my life I would rather you not be in it. If you can only cause drama, then I don't want to be around you. I'd like to be as drama free as possible.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: