Friday, April 20, 2012

Insomnia

Typical night for me not being able to sleep.


I took my usual meds and as they always do, they knocked me out for a few hrs on the couch. Definitely didn't intend on that happening.


I woke up at 3am and now I can't sleep. Go figure. Again, I hadn't blogged in a few days, so what better way to kill time until I fall asleep?


I have a hard time staying awake at my job. It's not the job though.. It's me.


A few weeks ago I tested positive for the mono virus, but the doctor acted as though it was "leaving" my system. I'm starting to believe that isn't the case at all.


I could sleep 8 hrs straight and take a nap on lunch and STILL be struggling to keep my eyes open.


I'll come home ATTEMPT to do chores and make dinner for me and my fiance, but I always end up falling asleep watching tv.


I just turned 24, so it's not like I'm old and pass out due to my age. I think that ebstien barr virus just doesn't want to leave me alone. They say once you get it you can't get rid of it.


Apparently it lays dormant in your body until something stirs it up again.


I think stress causes it to come back. With all the crap I was going through physically and emotionally that put me into the hospital, it wouldn't surprise me.


It sucks though. I miss staying out late with my friends. Walking down by the lake until 2am is a lot more fun than it sounds. But how can I even try doing that when my eyes feel heavy and start to cross as though I pulled an all nighter with a school assignment?


Hopefully soon while I'm changing certain things with myself, that won't happen. Cutting out greasy, fatty foods for the purpose of not only making myself healthier, but to lose some weight around the gut region so I'll look damn good for my wedding!


I realize thats a lil over a year away, but I should just start anyways.


I have a condition with my leg and knee that basically stop me from being able to do what I used yuo love... Running. So I've resorted to walking for miles when I get a chance. Just so I can at least be active.


Being diabetic requires a lot of "activity" to stay healthy and help keep bloodsugars down. When I was in high school and taking PE I never really had issues managing it. Now that I'm at a sit down job, it's slightly difficult.


I'm no longer in a job that causes high stress, so thats a plus that also can play a big factor.


I really would like some opinions as to how to tone and lose weight in the stomach. Thats my main problem area.


So.. If you have any suggestions on food, diet, exercise, etc., please leave some suggestions.


Again, I alread try to walk almost every day.


Thanks everyone!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: