Monday, April 9, 2012

Boredom

Alright! I'm bored and can't sleep, so I decided to blog to occupy my time.


So my fiance works third shift, so I hardly get to see him, except on the weekend. It's definitely very hard to do. Hes going for a different position, or at least trying. This job is a total blessing, but it makes it difficult to keep up on things.. Even our relationship.


Because of this, we definitely value our time together a lot more. I guess you could say it's kind of a blessing, but we haven't really been apart since day 1 of being together.


Given the circumstances, we were thrown into living together only about 2 months into our relationship, and we had to find a place to live 3 months after dating while we lived with my parents.


I've always believed you shouldn't move in with someone until you've been with them a long time because of past experiences, but this was different. Not different as just in the reason, but different in how I felt towards him.


After dating only a short time, I KNEW he was the one for me. I know that sounds extremely cheesey, but it's the truth. I promised myself I wouldn't allow myself to get close to someone since my previous boyfriend cheated on me a few times in the 2 short months we were together, but I could tell there was something different about my fiance.


I've never met someone who could make me laugh, smile, and feel carefree as he did and still continues to do. I consider myself beyond blessed to find my soul mate. In all honestly and as cheesey as this may seem, he's my fairytale prince charming. I've never met another person like him.


I know I may be a lil difficult to put up with at times and I'm not perfect, but he understand me. He's patient with me when I have my "moments" and does ANYTHING to get a smile from me.


I really wish that EVERYONE had a love like ours. Everyone deserves to feel the way that I do. I am a firm believer in soul mates, and I KNOW I've found mine. Maybe not found persay because I wasn't actually looking.


I guess it's true what they say. Once you stop looking aaaand start concentrating on yourself, God will place someone in your life to steal your heart.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

4 comments: